Part Time Store Associate
FEARLESS Kouture LLC was established in 2018 in Chicago, IL. We are a women owned business and pride ourselves being the shopping destination for all FEARLESS women. We service customers worldwide through our e-commerce platform and service Chicago customers locally out of our storefront that opened in August 2021.
At FEARLESS Kouture, we are passionate about providing the latest trends to customers worldwide. We are committed to being socially conscious, ethical, and providing the best customer service experience to all customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Store Associate will provide outstanding customer service as per company standards, achieve individual sales goals, drive team collaboration, maintain merchandising standards, and safeguard company assets. This role will also require you to be able to commute and work at other other sites as needed.
- Creates and fosters a culture that focuses on the quality of customer service
- Greet and acknowledge every customer, making the customer the focus
- Maintain awareness of all product availability and current promotions
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise monitoring floor stock
- Assist in price changes for sales/promotions
- Operate cashless point of sale tablet: including the accurate entering of sales information: receiving payment for products: processing credit card transactions; processing refunds, exchanges, voids and issuing store credits.
- Maintain stock room in order as requested by Management
- Accurately perform all merchandise inspection, tagging, stocking and displays
- Communicate all damages and discrepancies to Management
- Actively maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed. Dust and clean shelves regularly, fold and arrange merchandise to maintain the highest level of visual presentation. Housekeeping needs include but not limited; sweeping, mopping, dusting and trash removal.
- Provide a positive representation of FEARLESS Kouture
- Commute to other sites as needed
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which includes working WEEKENDS
- Comfortable working in a fast paced setting
- An eye and passion for Fashion
- Outgoing personality
- Effective communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Confident being active on our social media platforms
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL RESUME TO: INFO@FEARLESSKOUTURE.COM AND INCLUDE "STORE ASSOOCIATE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
FEARLESS KOUTURE LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO A DIVERSE WORKPLACE ENVIRONMENT.